Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Before and After

I have been really busy with school lately so I haven't been taking many pictures lately. Yesterday in downtown Charleston I was able to take a couple photos. I didn't take more because I was helping my brother with a video job. But, I was able to get a shot of a very cool house. Unfortunately, there were a bunch of wires and a busy street in front of it so a good picture was very hard to get. I realized that if I really wanted to get a picture without all the junk in front of the house, I would have to do edit it in Photoshop. So that's what I did.

Here is the before image:



And here is the after:



It's definitely not perfect, but it turned out a lot better than I thought!

Let me know what you think!

-anth-

No comments:

Post a Comment